Norstar Aluminum Molds is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer / Operator to join our team.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Set up, program, and run CNC
- Be able to work wood, sand and metal
- Produce parts with within required tolerances and specifications
- Ensure CNC machine is operating at the highest level of productivity for the assigned project
- Must have some sort of CNC experience, preferably 3 years but we would consider less for the right candidate.
- Must be able to read G-code.
- Have knowledge of machining software.
Pay is $14 -$24 per hour based on experience
Shift is 6am – 2pm, M-F, Full time
|Job Category||Full Time, Machine Shop|