Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc. has been in business for over 60 years and is recognized worldwide for the products we produce and the services we offer. We are a forward thinking, talented, and creative group of people dedicated to continue our reputation as a leader in our industry through the use of innovative processes and technology. We recognize that our people are the reason for our success and we look to build on that success. Our proven training program has helped many employees advance into our many unique skilled positions.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic, forward thinking company with generous benefits and an incentive program, we encourage you to apply for a position with Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
To apply, please email, fax, or bring your resume or a completed Employment Application to:
Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
W66N226 Madison Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For complete job descriptions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facilities Maintenance / Maintenance Mechanic: First Shift – Install, repair, diagnose, and perform maintenance on all equipment, facilities and machinery in accordance with established schedules and procedures. Perform structural repair work including carpentry, welding, pipefitting, sheet metal work, plumbing, steam fitting, masonry and concrete work.
- Fabricator: First shift –Fabricate and prepare tubular steel components and structural parts to support mounting posts on molds. Work involves operating radial and upright drills, MIG welders, and portable and bench power tools. Work from blueprints and specifications; use necessary precision measuring instruments to set and check work.
- Foundry Worker: First shift– Assist in production of thin urethane foundry patterns from wood patterns and models. Assist in the preparation and construction of associated plaster waste plates. Work involves a basic knowledge of measuring procedures and the use of hand, bench and portable type power tools to construct casings.
- Metal Finisher: First Shift – Perform surface finishing operations to prepare aluminum cast molds to customer specifications. Work involves a basic knowledge of metal finishing procedures.
- Manual Machinist: First Shift -Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Web Designer: Part Time- Assisting with modifying a current website and updating it with new product, prices, and adding or taking away outdated information as needed. This position does require experience using WordPress and/or Volusion. There is a potential that this role could work remotely as needed.