Careers at Northstar Aluminum Molds
Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc. has been in business for over 60 years and is recognized worldwide for the products we produce and the services we offer. We are a forward thinking, talented, and creative group of people dedicated to continue our reputation as a leader in our industry through the use of innovative processes and technology. We recognize that our people are the reason for our success and we look to build on that success. Our proven training program has helped many employees advance into our many unique skilled positions.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic, forward thinking company with generous benefits and an incentive program, we encourage you to apply for a position with Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
To apply, please email, fax, or bring your resume or a completed Employment Application to:
Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
W66N226 Madison Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For complete job descriptions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laborer - We have availability between 4am and 4pm and 2pm to 10pm for each department. Contact us to get more information.
- Facilities Maintenance / Maintenance Mechanic: First Shift – Install, repair, diagnose, and perform maintenance on all equipment, facilities and machinery in accordance with established schedules and procedures. Perform structural repair work including carpentry, welding, pipefitting, sheet metal work, plumbing, steam fitting, masonry and concrete work.
- Maintenance and Production Worker-Starwood – Assist with direct and indirect labor throughout the facility. This position would be in charge of minor maintenance and general housekeeping, as well as working in our finishing and welding departments.
- Mold Technician - We're looking for a molding technician to assist in producing urethane and clay foundry patterns.
- Foundry Worker: First shift – Assist in production of thin urethane foundry patterns from wood patterns and models. Assist in the preparation and construction of associated plaster waste plates. Work involves a basic knowledge of measuring procedures and the use of hand, bench and portable type power tools to construct casings.
- Fabricator: First shift – Fabricate and prepare tubular steel components and structural parts to support mounting posts on molds. Work involves operating radial and upright drills, MIG welders, and portable and bench power tools. Work from blueprints and specifications; use necessary precision measuring instruments to set and check work.
- Metal Finisher: First Shift – Perform surface finishing operations to prepare aluminum cast molds to customer specifications. Work involves a basic knowledge of metal finishing procedures.
- Laborer: Part-time - Working in areas such as: foundry, metal finishing, welding, and molding - shifts hours between 4:00AM - 4:00PM. Up to 30 hours a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.