Careers at Northstar Aluminum Molds
Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc. has been in business for over 60 years and is recognized worldwide for the products we produce and the services we offer. We are a forward thinking, talented, and creative group of people dedicated to continue our reputation as a leader in our industry through the use of innovative processes and technology. We recognize that our people are the reason for our success and we look to build on that success. Our proven training program has helped many employees advance into our many unique skilled positions.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic, forward thinking company with generous benefits and an incentive program, we encourage you to apply for a position with Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
To apply, please email, fax, or bring your resume or a completed Employment Application to:
Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
W66N226 Madison Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For complete job descriptions, contact email@example.com.
- Laborer - We have availability between 4am and 4pm and 2pm to 10pm for each department. Contact us to get more information.
- Janitor - As a janitor, you'd be in charge of cleaning facility bathrooms, offices, conference rooms, and lunch room. This flexible part time position can be work anytime between 6am-4pm Monday-Friday for a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- Facilities Maintenance / Maintenance Mechanic: First Shift – Install, repair, diagnose, and perform maintenance on all equipment, facilities and machinery in accordance with established schedules and procedures. Perform structural repair work including carpentry, welding, pipefitting, sheet metal work, plumbing, steam fitting, masonry and concrete work.
- Mold Technician - We're looking for a molding technician to assist in producing urethane and clay foundry patterns.
- Foundry Worker: First shift – Assist in production of thin urethane foundry patterns from wood patterns and models. Assist in the preparation and construction of associated plaster waste plates. Work involves a basic knowledge of measuring procedures and the use of hand, bench and portable type power tools to construct casings.
- Fabricator: First shift – Fabricate and prepare tubular steel components and structural parts to support mounting posts on molds. Work involves operating radial and upright drills, MIG welders, and portable and bench power tools. Work from blueprints and specifications; use necessary precision measuring instruments to set and check work.
- Metal Finisher: First Shift – Perform surface finishing operations to prepare aluminum cast molds to customer specifications. Work involves a basic knowledge of metal finishing procedures.
- Metal Finisher: Starwood - We are looking for a metal finisher to performs surface finishing operations to prepare aluminum cast molds to customer specifications.
- Production Support: Starwood - Supporting the shipping clerk with incoming and outgoing orders. Maintaining such general handy work around the office, property maintenance, or light machine work. Assisting in finishing department using hand tools or minor welding and fabrication. Experience is a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidate! Hours are 6am to 2pm M-F. $1000 sign on bonus (paid out $250 quarterly in first year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.